What if: Broly sent to earth intead of Goku

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Requests What if: Broly sent to earth intead of Goku

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ✅Def!led✅
    Participant

Can anyone make Broly all forms with Turtle gi outfit and with Goku’s moveset? (Except for his Legendary form, he can keep his moveset for that since he’s a hulking mass). This would be awesome!

RazeDevastator
    Participant

This actually wouldn’t be that hard to do… The problem would be that we’d need permission from whoever created the existing character models for Broly’s other forms. After that, you can just swap the models that aren’t face-related, match the skin texture, change the BCS file to point to a new 3-character ID, and use CMS tab in Character Creator to borrow Goku’s moveset.

✅Def!led✅
    Participant

The problem with that is I don’t have the skills for it.. Sadly I just don’t have time on my hands to learn any programs these modders use. It seems too complicated and overwhelming.

I’m guessing I’d have to ask the modder of this file, it’s the only regular Broly I can find.

Broly [The Legendary Super Saiyan Pack]

RazeDevastator
    Participant

That’s the best one, huh? Okay, ask for permission and if you get it, I’ll see what I can do to try and pull off a Broly wearing Goku’s clothes and using his fighting style. 🙂 I’m not able to change the sculpt of models, but this request seems right inside my skillset.

✅Def!led✅
    Participant

Actually looking more online I found someone who just made a Broly with Goku Gi. https://www.patreon.com/Dandrich/posts

I subbed as a patreon and asked him if he could make his other super saiyan forms with the Gi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.