Xenoverse 2 infinite connecting screen after press any button

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Xenoverse 2 infinite connecting screen after press any button

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Peter WalkerPeter Walker
    Participant

Ok I never normally ask for help BUT….I won’t be able to finish up my mod without being able actually play the game

PROBLEM:
    Xenoverse 2 worked fine yesterday and all of a sudden I try to log in later on in the evening to find myself greeted with an infinite connecting screen, the same thing happened today as well.

WHAT I’VE DONE SO FAR:
    put the anti cheat program back on then ran the game after hiding the appropriate files….infinite connecting
    Backed up all mods I had installed and uninstalled the game and then reinstalled….no success
    Tried the above method again after turning off the beta program option in steam…..infinite connecting
    Kept the beta option off and turned off my anti virus/firewall… infinite connecting
    uninstaled everything official to do with the game minus my save and reisntalled to my SSD…..infinite loading

so if anyone knows what I can possibly do without contacting bandai please let me know

~ Don't be a gimboid you smeghead~

inyalgainyalga
    Participant

Maybe its a mod u put in or the mod u made a ui system mod ur graphics card or try turning on the internet after u enter into the game

inyalgainyalga
    Participant

idk ive never seen this before ill check for solution incase its happened before

fustion
    Participant

I am having same problem.

zoner1984
    Participant

im having the same problem its getting annoying

RazeDevastator
    Participant

I saw someone having this problem… If you hide your mods folder, delete the DB Xenoverse 2 folder (but DO NOT empty recycle bin just in case), and then do the following:

1. Right-click DB Xenoverse 2 in Steam
    2. Click Properties
    3. Click LOCAL FILES
    4. Click VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES

It should reinstall all the game files for you.

If that doesn’t do the trick, then the problem COULD be your save file… The fact that using mods forces you to play offline means that the game trying to load off of your online save data is causing a conflict.

Keep in mind that the DB Xenoverse 2 BIN folder is replaced by the Xenoverse patcher as well. The Easy Anti Cheat probably won’t know what to think if it detects that the DLL files it needs to run the game were modified, since it might not be considered as GAME files for it to scan.

gear-foxgear-fox
    Participant

There is an issue with Steam recently updating its client. It somehow broke the connecting to servers part. Bandai and Steam have to work this out.

SlimeyPlayz
    Participant

I have the same problem. i’ve tried all that the original poster said he did, and all that the comments said to do. is there really a way to fix this?

FalenDragmire
    Participant

I have the same problem. i’ve tried all that the original poster said he did, and all that the comments said to do. is there really a way to fix this?

There’s really nothing that can be done on the players’ end. As was mentioned before, the issue happened after steam issued an update for their client. For whatever reason, this broke the connection to the servers. I have seen a few people mentioning that going into offline mode will allow them to boot up the game in single lobby mode, but basically anything that relies on multiplayer won’t work. I haven’t tried this myself, but I’ll give an update once I check.

Even if it does work, though, this still means that any online multiplayer will not work until the issue is resolved by Steam and Bandai Namco.

FalenDragmire
    Participant

There’s really nothing that can be done on the players’ end. As was mentioned before, the issue happened after steam issued an update for their client. For whatever reason, this broke the connection to the servers. I have seen a few people mentioning that going into offline mode will allow them to boot up the game in single lobby mode, but basically anything that relies on multiplayer won’t work. I haven’t tried this myself, but I’ll give an update once I check. Even if it does work, though, this still means that any online multiplayer will not work until the issue is resolved by Steam and Bandai Namco.

So going into Offline mode allows me to start up the game but as soon as I select Start Game, the game goes to the first loading screen and then crashes. This is a completely fresh, vanilla install. I even backed up and deleted my save so that there would be absolutely no conflicting data. EAC still checks the game files when you first start up the game, so the only other thing I can think of is that removing the dll files for EAC, along with going into offline mode, might work. Obviously, online play is completely out of the question, but if it works, at least those of us who don’t want to risk pirating the game will have a means of playing our legit copies.

FalenDragmire
    Participant

There’s really nothing that can be done on the players’ end. As was mentioned before, the issue happened after steam issued an update for their client. For whatever reason, this broke the connection to the servers. I have seen a few people mentioning that going into offline mode will allow them to boot up the game in single lobby mode, but basically anything that relies on multiplayer won’t work. I haven’t tried this myself, but I’ll give an update once I check. Even if it does work, though, this still means that any online multiplayer will not work until the issue is resolved by Steam and Bandai Namco.

So going into Offline mode allows me to start up the game but as soon as I select Start Game, the game goes to the first loading screen and then crashes. This is a completely fresh, vanilla install. I even backed up and deleted my save so that there would be absolutely no conflicting data. EAC still checks the game files when you first start up the game, so the only other thing I can think of is that removing the dll files for EAC, along with going into offline mode, might work. Obviously, online play is completely out of the question, but if it works, at least those of us who don’t want to risk pirating the game will have a means of playing our legit copies.

So I’ve finally got it working. It takes both going into Offline mode AND removing the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file from the EasyAntiCheat folder. Nothing online is possible, but at least single player mode can be done.

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Well, that’s incredibly concerning then…. It sounds as though the only thing that makes the game work now is the literal work around for preventing the Anti Cheat from loading….

I really hope Bandai isn’t trying to fine-tune Anti Cheat for the DLC 5 update…. Enough is enough already.

ratazzratazz
    Participant

Try this on  (After you remove the EasyAntiCheat_x64 form the folder The Easy Anti Cheat).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.