EanAutomata is a tool to automate tedious EAN tasks.
Currently does the following :
- Fix Animation Deformation : fix model deformation by removing position keyframes
- Fix CamEan Export : fix newly exported CamEan animations by combining the 2 separate Node and CameraTarget animations into 1 animation
- Fix Demo CamEan Position : Offsets demo camera animation for skill usage
- Mirror Animation : flips an animation like a mirror
- Fix DBL Animation : flip all the X and Y values for each EANKeyframe, essentially its automating the known XML method for flipping Legends animations
- Fix Demo Char Animation : offsets Character Demo animation so that it's in the center for skill usage
- Fix Float/Sink : scales target character animations so they fit the original character.
Unzip and run the EXE
-added logging for all tabs, this helps to identify issues especially on linking CamEan stuff
-ability to select multiple animations from the animation list (CTRL + A to select all or multi select with CTRL + mouse left click)
-added better bone exclude selection for Mirror Animation tab
-added new tab : Fix float/sink