N-Anime for Masta-Shading
It's an alternative to my N-Anime reshade preset, that was designed for the Ultimate Reshade mod. Many of you wanted a more DBZ-like design. So I chose Masta-Shading as a basis for this. Besides Mastaklo is really active and often publish new characters and stages.
- Subtle Ambient Occlusion, to improve objects and characters shading towards lights
- Ambient Light, for more consistent lighting (can be enabled using Numpad 2)
- Anime faithful color palette
- Improved texture details
- Debanding (-15 fps. You can toggle it using Numpad 3)
N.B : Depending on your monitor (or TV) and your calibration, the rendering can be different. Maybe more plain. I added a "Vivid Mode" you can toggle using the Numpad 1 key.
- Because of ambient occlusion, you'll see what is actually happening when loading a fight ^^'
- Smoke of crashed starship is seen as a rectangle because of Ambient Occlusion. But I had to make a trade. We can see it's a texture, not real smoke.
Reshade 4.0+ required !
- Lazybone's New Transformations (Masta-Shadin Addon supports this mod)
For CAC you can use the FighterZ shading (even if this preset is not designed for it)
- Extract N-Anime2.ini to "your game directory"/bin
- Download and install the latest Reshade version (4.0.2 as for now) : https://reshade.me/
- Install Reshade by launching the downloaded file. Here is a short tutorial.
Game graphics settings
I advise you to set the brightness to the middle, and to set Glare Level to "none" (otherwise it will be blinding)
0.8 : Initial
0.9 : More details (removed HQ4X) + Debanding (still needs optimizations)
0.91 : Ability to toggle Debanding
1.0 : Remade from scratch to improve colors and performances. Removed Ambient Light.