XV2 Save Editor 0.74
- Edit character's - name - race - level - experience points - attributes - skills (for each preset) - current mentor and training level/exp ...
- Set score and rank for all quests: - Main Story - Parallel quests - Mentor quests - Side Quests (Guru's house, Capsule Corporation, Great Saiyaman Justice Partrols, Frieza's spacship, Awakenings) - Advancement tests - Expert missions - Challenge quests - Raid quests - Frieza's Siege Event
- Set locked/unlocked status for all skills. - Super attacks - Ultimate attacks - Evasive skills - Awoken skills
- Edit items (Inventory) - Upper body - Lower body - Hand - Feet - Accessory - Super soul - Mixing items and food - Important objects - Capsules - QQ Bangs
- Edit Play Data: - Edit Play Trends and Base Activity
- PC only (you can send me PS4 or XB1 savegame and I will try to support them)
- installed .NET Framework (at least version 4.5)
Next update will support Hero Colosseum cutomization
Remember always to update the tool
Please do NOT reupload the tool and stop distribute old versions.
Created by becks7
Credits: - Eternity for xv2savdec
- Drag and drop your savegame DBXV2.sav into xv2savdec, a new file will be generated: DBXV2.sav.dec
- Run XV2 Save Editor, then File > Open
- Select DBXV2.sav.dec
- After making your changes, save your file
- Drag and drop DBXV2.sav.dec into xv2savdec.
- Run the game and enjoy
If you have installed new/extra skills with x2m, do the following:
- Open sup.xml (if you added super attacks) or ult.xml (if you added ultimate attacks) or eva.xml (if you added evasive skills) with notepad++/notepad
- At the bottom of the file add your new skill (its name and its ID) (Add it BEFORE (No Skill) node) See the image at the top of the page
- Now when you open the tool you will see your new skills at the bottom of the list
- Fixed starting outfit bug
- Added support for DLC 6.00/v1.09
- Added more customizations to quest editing
- Added auto-backup savegame functionality
- Fixed max friendship bug
- Other bugfixing ...
- Added option to edit master progress/friendship
- Added option to edit training level and training xp
- Bugfixing ...
- Added support for DLC 5.00/v1.08
- Fixed training level bug
- Fixed QQ bangs sorting list
- Fixed ultimate finish conditions when clearing PQ
- Other bugfixing ...
- Fixed current clothing removal bug - Added option to edit Play Data
- Added option to edit current mentor - Fixed Distorted Eggs issue
- Added option to set Experience points based on level - Added option to edit Experience points - bugfixing
- Fixed skills unlocking bug
- Added support for Added/Extra skills (including x2m)
- Fixed "all cleared" bug for quests
- Fixed capsules, mixing items and food issue
- Fixed presets sorting issue
- First public version