Yet Another BAC Organizer
This tool helps with editting BAC files for Xenoverse 2, which are responsible for various actions in a moveset and skill, such as animations, hitboxes, effects, sound, and more.
This is not a guide on what each entry means. This is just a tool to make editing them easier. For a more comprehensive guide to that, please refer to the Skill/Moveset Editing Manual
- Copying/Pasting/Adding/Deleting entries
- Smart pasting for items like EAN Indexes that are not the same between two movesets/skills
- Find/Replace entries by value
- Shared clipboard between different instances of the BAC organizer
- Convert Skills for use with the XV2 Skill Creator by Eternity easily
- Eternity - Genser source code helped with the nitty gritty technical bits of the BAC file structure.
- Smithers,LazyBones, & Jackal - For the Skill/Moveset guide and the research into what each BAC entry field does.
- SK for the BAC Moveset Info file
Please report any bugs/issues to https://github.com/KyonkoYuuki/YaBACOrganizer/issues
0.1.0 - Initial Release
0.1.1 - Fixed bug saving after changing Projectile data, Fixed bug loading Transparency data. Fixed bug with Smart Paste not showing enough changes sometimes.
0.1.2 - Fixed floating point entries not being able to go negative
0.1.3 - Fixed bug on certain BAC files where when they don't have a BAC Entry 0, would not be able to read the file.
0.1.4 - Fixed visual bug with deleting BAC entries
0.1.5 - Fixed paste being broken.
0.1.6 - Fixed Part Invisibility not working
0.1.7 - Fixed deleting the wrong entries, fixed pasting entries with projectiles, fixed error when changing entry flags